The following issues are currently known:
- Due to a bug, the program sometimes crashes e.g. when zooming in if logarithmic scaling of the intensity/counts axis is used by default.
- When clicking on some element group buttons (e.g. "A") in the periodic tabel (restraints tab), the changes are sometimes not applied to the Candidate list contents.
- The program crashes if the option "Mark first entry after search-match calculation" is active and Match! could not find any matching phases during the search-match calculation.
- A bug causes a corruption of some index files when adding entries to the current reference database.
- On some Ubuntu 18.04 systems the program window is black due to some runtime library or graphics driver incompatibility issue.
All of the problems mentioned above will be fixed in the next version 3.9.0 that we are currently working on.
For the current, you can download a corresponding pre-release version
in which at least some of these issues have already been resolved.