The following issues are currently known:
- Due to a bug, Match! might crash in certain circumstances while loading a document file (*.mtd) or performing an "Undo" or "Redo" operation.
- The amounts of selected phases may change when performing a 2theta correction.
- The "import data file" dialog is not shown at program startup, even if the corresponding option is active (e.g. in "Beginner" mode).
- [Windows 64-bit version only] A bug in the very first edition of the installer for the Windows 64-bit version installer (causing Match! to only display the splash screen but not the program window itself when run) has been fixed.
- There is a bug causing a "re-filling" of the peak residual intensities e.g. when increasing the peak searching sensitivity or running the peak search command.
All of the problems mentioned above will be fixed in the next version 3.10.1 that we are currently working on.
For the current, you can download a corresponding pre-release version
in which at least some of these issues have already been resolved.