New Match! version 3.14 (Build 238)
August 18, 2022
We have just released the new version 3.14 (Build 238) of Match!, our software for phase analysis using powder diffraction data. The new version offers some improvements for the match list as well as bug fixed.
Here is the full list of improvements in the new version:
- There is a new "Composition" tab available where the current composition is displayed as a pie chart (optionally for phase or elemental composition or both).
- We have verified that Match! works with all upcoming ICDD PDF Release 2023 database products.
- Several bugs have been fixed:
- Due to a bug, the wrong method used for quantitative analysis is shown in the report: If you have used Rietveld refinement for quantitative analysis, Match! nevertheless mentions the reference intensity ratio (RIR) method.
- A bug affecting the display of available values in list selection boxes (Restraints and Additional entries tabs) has been resolved.
- The silent uninstallation of Match! is now possible by running the command \unins000.exe /VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES
- [Linux version only] A work-around for a bug affecting the display of the data sheet and report on Ubuntu 22.04 has been implemented.
- The graphics option settings "Display peak positions and relative intensities" and "Display 'Amounts (%)' in legend" were not read from Match! document files (*.mtd).
- Some minor bugs have been fixed as well.
Match! version 3 users should check their update permission time (e.g. in "Help / About Match!") and then
download and install the new version 3.14 Build 238 from here.
Match! Demo Version and Information
If you are new to Match! and would like to learn more about it, please
visit the Match! web page.
where you can also download a full-featured (time-limited) demonstration version free-of-charge.