New Match! version 3.14 (Build 233)
July 5, 2022
We have just released the new version 3.14 (Build 233) of Match!, our software for phase analysis using powder diffraction data. The new version offers some improvements for the match list as well as bug fixed.
Here is the full list of improvements in the new version:
- The crystal system of a phase can now be displayed in the match list.
- You can now select which columns shall be displayed in the match list on the "Match list" tab of the "Options" dialog.
- The Default FWHM input line has been shifted on the "Raw data" tab of the "Options" dialog.
- A new release 2022.06.29 of the COD reference database has become available.
- Several bugs have been fixed:
- A bug has been fixed due to which the complete "Restraints" tab could be locked (disabled; 0 entries resulting) if a "preset" was loaded that was originally created for a different reference database.
- The calculation of the intensity scale factors using profile data did not work if no experimental peak data were present, also affecting semi-quantitative analysis using RIR-method.
- Due to a bug, the manual adjustment of the phase amounts by using the mouse wheel over the "Amounts" column in the match list did not work properly.
- Alpha2-stripping did not work for match list entries if only raw but no exp. peak data were present.
- The sorting of the match list did not work properly.
- When importing crystal structure data from CIF-files, the selected maximum 2theta-value for the diffraction pattern calculation was not applied.
- Some minor bugs have been fixed as well.
Match! version 3 users should check their update permission time (e.g. in "Help / About Match!") and then
download and install the new version 3.14 Build 233 from here.
Match! Demo Version and Information
If you are new to Match! and would like to learn more about it, please
visit the Match! web page.
where you can also download a full-featured (time-limited) demonstration version free-of-charge.