New Diamond Version 4.6.7
February 24, 2022
A minor update 4.6.7 of "Diamond", our software for crystal and molecular
structure visualization, has just become available. This new version has an improvement and corrects some bugs:
- A single structure picture can now be printed without a frame around it. Cf. "Tools/Options" dialog, "Desktop" page.
- The following bugs have been resolved:
For details, see the "Known Bugs" page.
- If there was only one dataset in the CIF input file and this dataset was initialized with "data_global", no data were imported.
- Save dialog could fail (Error 12290 - invalid character in file path) when using commands to save graphics data, a single structure data set, a table, or reflection data.
- Bond labels and info tip now show 4 rather than 3 decimal places avoiding "(0)" in standard uncertainties.
Diamond version 4 customers should use the online update function (menu "Help/Online update") or check the "Diamond Version 4 Update Page"
for alternative update choices.
Diamond Demo Version and Information
If you would like to learn more about Diamond, please visit the corresponding web page
where you can also download a demonstration version free-of-charge.