New Match! version 3.11.5
May 12, 2021
We have just released a new version 22.214.171.124 of Match!, our software for phase analysis using powder diffraction data. The new version basically provides improved peak searching as well as several bug fixes:
- The peak searching has been improved.
- A 'long calculation time' warning message will now be displayed if you try to run profile fitting when the candidate list contains a large number of entries (>1000).
- Several bugs have been fixed:
- Due to a bug, the program might have crashed when updating peak correlations, especially if the candidate list contained a large amount of entries (e.g. the default 10,000). This happened quite frequently if a "Find entry" operation" was performed beforehand.
- A bug affecting the import of the new Thermofisher Inel txl file format has been resolved.
- A few minor bugs have been fixed as well.
Match! version 3 users should check their update permission time (e.g. in "Help / About Match!") and then
download and install the new version 126.96.36.199 from here.
Match! Demo Version and Information
If you are new to Match! and would like to learn more about it, please
visit the Match! web page.
where you can also download a full-featured (time-limited) demonstration version free-of-charge.