New Match! version 3.11.1
October 8, 2020
In the new Match! version 18.104.22.168 we have implemented two minor improvements and fixed all currently known bugs.
In detail, the following new functions and bug fixes have been implemented:
- New column "Crystal system" is displayed in the Candidate list.
- You will now be informed once at program startup if your license or your update permission time are about to expire within the next two weeks. This happens also when you run the "Help / About Match! and your license" command.
- Several bugs have been fixed:
- The diffraction data import (e.g. of Inel raw data) did not work for raw data containing negative 2theta-values.
- A bug has been fixed due to which the default full width at half maximum (FWHM) was determined automatically at pattern import even though the corresponding option on the "Raw data" tab of the "Options" dialog was disabled.
- A bug in the User Database Manager was fixed that affected the "Delete entries" function.
- Match! sometimes crashed if entries were deleted from the Match list when no experimental peaks were present.
- Some minor bugs have been fixed as well.
Match! version 3 users should
download and install the new version 22.214.171.124 from here.
Match! Demo Version and Information
If you are new to Match! and would like to learn more about it, please
visit the Match! web page.
where you can also download a full-featured (time-limited) demonstration version free-of-charge.