New Diamond Version 4.3.2
March 17, 2017
A minor update 4.3.2 of "Diamond", our software for crystal and molecular
structure visualization, has just become available. This new version offers several bug fixes:
- Wrong site occupation factors when importing a structure from a Shelx INS or RES file.
- "Create picture automatically" may have created black H atoms in front of dark/black background.
- Sort arrow remained in table (e.g. View/Table/Table of atomic parameters) when switching to "No sorting" option in "Settings" dialog.
- Several errors in the "View/Powder Pattern" and "View/Distances and Angles" views' tables, especially no sorting property.
- In "View/Powder Pattern" view, the diffraction diagram did not reflect a change in the 2theta range, e.g. by "Settings" dialog.
- "Structure/Atomic Parameters" dialog did not pre-select the last used atom or the atom currently selected in the picture.
- Search for POV-Ray engine improved with the possibility to enter the path to "pvengine.exe" manually.
Diamond version 4 customers should use the online update function (menu "Help/Online update") or check the "Diamond Version 4 Update Page"
for alternative update choices.
Diamond Demo Version and Information
If you would like to learn more about Diamond, please visit the corresponding web page
where you can also download a demonstration version free-of-charge.